It is easy to get started using Postman, a Rest API tool.
- Download and install Postman.
- Import the following configuration files (File > Import):
- The default configuration uses the merchant "testshop" on the test environment.
- To view these settings:
- Select the 'PS Rest API' environment in the upper right corner of the Postman app.
- Click the Quick Look icon next to environment.
- The initial and current variable values of the environment are shown.
- To change these settings:
- Click on the "Edit" link.
- Only change the Current Value of the variables.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- Close the "Manage Environments" window.
- The requests are listed in the "PS Rest API" collections side bar.
- To send a request:
- Click on the request in the collections side bar, e.g. "Create a new order".
- Click in the "Body" tab and change the request parameters.
- Click on the "Send" button.
Contact support (email@example.com) for your own test account.